Verified copies of charitable organization permits are provided by the Professional Licensing Boards Division.
Follow these steps to obtain a copy of your charitable organization permit from their records:
1. Navigate to the following address: verify.sos.ga.gov/Verification.
2. Above the box labeled "Search for Professional Licensee", click on the hyperlinked text that says, "CLICK HERE - To Access the Charities Search".
3. If you have the registration number, enter the organization's registration number, and click search. Include the "CH" at the start of the identifier.
4. If you do not have the CH registration number, you can still search by the Business/Company name.
5. Click on the hyperlinked organization name. You will be directed to the "Licensee Details" screen.
6. To print a copy of the permit, right-click and select the "Print" option.