Actions Taken by the State Board of Cemeterians at its February 24 Meeting
Atlanta—The State Board of Cemeterians met on Tuesday, February 24, 2009.
The Board voted to close cases against the following cemeteries:
- Barton Funeral Home, Adairsville
- Floral Hills Memory Gardens, Tucker
- Griffin Memorial Park, Griffin=
The Board voted to approve formal orders of investigation in cases involving the following cemeteries:
- Green Acres Cemetery, Columbus
- Westview Cemetery, Atlanta
- Whitfield Memorial Gardens, Dalton
The Board approved the change of ownership of Pinecrest Memory Gardens in Moultrie contingent upon completion of financial documents.
The State Board of Cemeterians will hold its next meeting Tuesday, April 28, 2009 at 10:00 a.m. in room 1816 of the Floyd Memorial Towers, West in Atlanta.