Actions Taken by the Georgia Board of Pharmacy at its March 9 Meeting
Macon, Ga.—The Georgia Board of Pharmacy held its meeting on Wednesday, March 9, 2011.
The Board voted to deny the following applications for licensure:
- Jennifer Ann Senn, Pharmacist, Leesburg
- Ikpeme Ikpeme, Pharmacist, Norcross
- Dan Vu Nguyen, Reciprocity, Oviedo, FL
The Board voted to uphold the denial for the following application for licensure:
- Peter A. Grujich, Saxonburg, PA
The Board voted to lift the probation restrictions for the following:
- Nader El-Kareh, Suwanee
- Mark A. Lott, Warm Springs
The Board voted to cancel the Pharmacy Board meeting that was scheduled for April 13, 2011.
The Georgia Board of Pharmacy will hold its next meeting Wednesday, May 11, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. at the Professional Licensing Boards Division in Macon.