Actions Taken by the Georgia Board of Pharmacy at its November 10 Meeting
Macon, Ga.—The Georgia Board of Pharmacy held its meeting on Wednesday, November 10, 2010.
The Board voted to accept the following consent orders:
- Samuel A. Brewton, Molena
- James D. Wheeler, Senoia
The Board voted to uphold the previous decision to deny the petition for rule waiver submitted by the following establishment:
- Hope Pharmaceuticals, Scottsdale, AZ
The Board approved the following continuing education provider and class:
- Drug Store News: Emergency Preparedness and Response – The Role of the Pharmacist; 3 hours
The Board voted to deny the following applications for licensure:
- Gilmore B. Constantino, Macon
- Eulet Brown, Stone Mountain
- Peter A. Grujich, Saxonburg, PN
The Georgia Board of Pharmacy will hold its next meeting Wednesday, December 8, 2010 at 10:00 a.m. at the Professional Licensing Boards Division in Macon.