Actions Taken by the Georgia Board of Private Detectives and Security Agencies at its July 30 Meeting
Macon, Ga.—The Georgia Board of Private Detectives and Security Agencies met on Thursday, July 30, 2009.
The Board ratified the following Voluntary Cease and Desist Orders for unlicensed practice:
- National Pre-Employment Research, Stockbridge
- AAA Debt Recovery, Columbus
- Strong Arm Security (Leonard Hubert Hardge), Duluth
- Strong Arm Security (Michael Donald Danielson), Duluth
- Derek S. Dennis Investigations, Bremen
- Apex Executive Services, Mableton
- DPS Enforcement aka Department of Protective Services, Lithonia
- Steve Muhammad, Lithonia
- International Academy of Executive Protection Agents, LLC (Leonard Holifield), Kennesaw
The Board voted to lift the probation status for the following licensees:
- Scott Joel Rogers, Atlanta
- Samuel Jones, Jr., Decatur
- Eric Dwight Echols, Marietta
- The LPS Group, Marietta
The Board voted to adopt a new policy to allow the executive director and board staff to administratively approve applicants requesting concealed weapon and shotgun permits who have submitted complete applications and who do not have criminal records.
The Board voted to allow the board staff to act on committee recommendations upon receipt and have actions ratified at the next board meeting.
The Georgia Board of Private Detective and Security Agencies will hold its next meeting on Thursday, September 24, 2009 at 9:00 a.m. at the Professional Licensing Boards in Macon.