Professionals with licensing inquiries should contact
the Professional Licensing Boards at 478-207-2440
Actions Taken by the Georgia State Board of Barbers at its January 12 Meeting
Macon, Ga.—The Georgia State Board of Barbers met Monday, January 12, 2009.
The Board upheld citations against the following licensed establishments:
· A Head of Times, Elberton
· Belvedere Plaza, Decatur
· CC’s International, Jonesboro
· Dynasty Barbershop, Athens
· Doc Hollywood’s Barber, Columbus
· Jack & Jill, Savannah
· Krucial Kutz, Savannah
· Midtown Barber, Columbus
· Nakizy’s Ultimate Cuts, Ellenwood
· Professional Barber & Style, Stone Mountain
· Royals Barber, Norcross
· Teasley Hair Improvement, Elberton
· The Master’s Den, Statesboro
· VIPP, Morrow
· Simeon’s Barbershop, Snellville
The Board upheld the citations against the following establishments, but voted to reduce the fines:
· Envious Styles, Morrow
· Good News, Jonesboro
The Board voted to dismiss citations against Pro Touch Barbers, Lilburn.
The Board voted to suspend the license of the following individual:
The Board voted to lift the probation of Eric Carraway, Sandy Springs.
The Board asked the Attorney General’s office to revoke the licenses of three establishments for failure to pay citations:
The Georgia State Board of Barbers will hold its next meeting Monday, February 9, 2009 at 9:00 a.m. at the Professional Licensing Boards Division office in Macon.